Gods love is unfailing and trustworthy for He has promised that nothing can take us away from it.
If we obey God’s commands, we remain in His love and can then love others unconditionally. God’s love is always available to us as His children.
Lord, I praise you for your unfailing love that sustains me each day. Thank you for loving me so much as to send Jesus to die for my sins. Fill my heart with your love that I may share it with others. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Gods Love is the source of love in our hearts.
1. John 15:9-11 “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.
2. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
3. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
4. Isaiah 43:3-4 For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush, and Seba in your stead. Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life.
66 Ways God Loves You: Experience God’s Love for You in Every Book of the Bible. $9.98 Amazon
5. Psalm 25:6 Remember, Lord, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old.
6. 1 Corinthians 13:2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
7. Exodus 15:13 In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength, you will guide them to your holy dwelling.
8. 1 John 3:16 This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.
9. Isaiah 54:10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.
10. Joel 2:13 Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the Lord your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity.
11. Psalm 32:10 Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord’s unfailing love surrounds the one who trusts in him.
12. Isaiah 63:9 In all their distress he too was distressed, and the angel of his presence saved them. In his love and mercy, he redeemed them; he lifted them up and carried them all the days of old.
13. 1 Thessalonians 3:12 May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you.
14. 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
15. Luke 3:22 And the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you, I am well pleased.”
Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God. $9.89 Amazon
16. Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
17. Galatians 5:6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.
18. Ephesians 2:3-5 All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our flesh and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature deserving of wrath.
But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.
19. Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love, he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.”
20. Psalm 33:17-19 A horse is a vain hope for deliverance; despite all its great strength it cannot save. But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine.
21. Jonah 2:8 Those who cling to worthless idols turn away from God’s love for them.
22. Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
23. Hosea 2:19 I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion.
24. Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
25. 2 Corinthians 13:14 May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
The Love of God: An Intimate Look at the Father-Heart of God. $9.70 Amazon
26. Galatians 5:14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”
27. Ephesians 3:16-19 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.
And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
28. Daniel 9:4-5 I prayed to the Lord my God and confessed: “Lord, the great and awesome God, who keeps his covenant of love with those who love him and keep his commandments, we have sinned and done wrong. We have been wicked and have rebelled; we have turned away from your commands and laws.
29. Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things, there is no law.
30. Lamentations 3:22,32 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love.
31. 1 John 4:7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
32. Psalm 33:21-22 In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. May your unfailing love be with us, Lord, even as we put our hope in you.
33. Psalm 36:5 Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.
34. Philippians 2:1-2 Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind.
God Loves You: He Always Has–He Always Will. $8.70 Amazon
35. Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.
36. 1Timothy 1:5 The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience, and a sincere faith.
37. 1 Timothy 1:14 The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.
38. 2 Thessalonians 3:5 May the Lord direct your hearts into God’s love and Christ’s perseverance.
39. Proverbs 3:11-12 My son, do not despise the Lord’s discipline and do not resent his rebuke, because the Lord disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in.
40. Proverbs 15:9 The Lord detests the way of the wicked, but he loves those who pursue righteousness.
41. John 13:34-35 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples if you love one another.”
42. Psalm 17:7 Show me the wonders of your great love, you who save by your right hand those who take refuge in you from their foes.
43. Psalm 23:6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
44. Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
45. Psalm 37:28 For the Lord loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. Wrongdoers will be completely destroyed; the offspring of the wicked will perish.
The Inescapable Love of God. $19.00 Amazon
46. Psalm 40:11 Do not withhold your mercy from me, Lord; may your love and faithfulness always protect me.
47. Deuteronomy 5:9-10 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
48. 1 John 2:4-6 Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone obeys his word, love for God is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.
49. 1 John 4:20 Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.
50. 2 John 1:6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.
51. Jude 20-21 But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.
Also Related: Top 55 Inspirational Bible Verses about Love.
Meditating on God’s love each day will remind you that He is always with you regardless of your circumstances. He has promised to never forsake you. The Holy Spirit manifests the fruit of love in your heart and enables you to love always.
God’s love is not dependent on your behavior and even when you sin, it is sufficient to draw you back to a loving God. This is because His love never fails to reach the depths of your heart and heal you from anything that stops you from receiving His love.
God’s love is available through Jesus Christ.